- Is there a writer in you?
- Have you ever felt you should try your hands on writing a novel/or any work, give it a shot and explore?
- Or are you already a writer?
- Does writing make you frantically happy?
- Do you already have your next project lined out?
- Or do you want to just write?
What else can be better than writing it along with the world? Come in and be part of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo).
What is NaNoWriMo?
It is a non-profit organization whose sole purpose is to promote writing and creativity.
What is the Target and Timeline?
The writing begins from November 01 spanning for the entire month (ends Nov 30th midnight 11.59pm). One needs to tackle the writing goal of 50,000 words.
Yes, 50K. 50,000 is definitely a huge number but if seen as 1667 words per day, definitely doable. Weekends…
View original post 172 more words