Following are the things to keep in mind while operating on structures:
1. Two structure variables cannot be compared. Whether they are of same type of dissimilar, they can’t be.
2. Members of two structure variables of same type can be compared using relational operators.
Copying 2 structure variables
1. One structure variable can be assigned to another structure variable if and only if both of them have the same data type.
2. It can be done using the assignment operator (=).
Arithmetic operations on structures
1. Members of structures are similar to any other variables.
2. Any operation that can be performed on a variable, the same operation can be performed on structure members as well.
Read more about structures and c, from the free ebook: Structures and C